Vancouver, West Vancouver and North Vancouver
condos and townhomes for sale.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Vancouver Condo, Penthouse or Townhome? Contact area specialist and top Vancouver Realtor, Holly Wood 604-561-9699 Moving to Canada? Click here to find out more.
Vancouver condo trends
Based on the economic forecasts and curent trends it's a competitive and fast moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers. It's important to connect with a local REALTOR who can help you develop a strategy to meet your home buying or selling needs.
The media talk of a housing bubble may be real but not for us, we've already had our correction over the past few years while other markets, particularly high end Vancouver and many areas outside of B.C have continued to experience rising prices. With interest rates still low, now is an excellent time to buy for the long term investor.
-1. This may be a good time to buy your new Vancouver condo if you are looking to buy only or looking to move up substantially.
-2. If you are moving sideways in price, the state of the market is immaterial. Now is as good a time as any. Vancouver is always a top choice for out of country investors and is always in the top 3 of places to live in the world!
-3. If you intend to sell only or to scale down substantially, now is the best time depending on your economic expectations for the immediate future.
Government reduces tax burden on first time buyers. Effective February 19, 2014 under the Property Transfer Tax (PPT) First Time Home Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first time buyers can buy a home worth up to $475,000. The previous threshold was $425,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $475,000 and $500,000.
November 2016 Vancouver Real Estate Stats
Home buyers and sellers face changing market dynamics however prices still continue to rise. The sales-to-active listing ratio for November 2016 is 26.4 percent. Supply and demand conditions differ today depending on property type. The demand has switched to condos and townhomes and less on detached homes. The benchmark price of condos increased 18 percent from November 2015 to $512,100. Condo sales in November 2016 reached 1,200. This represents a decrease of 22.7 percent compared to November 2015. Click on Market Trends for the complete most recent real estate update by the REBGV. Sellers the condo market continues to be strong. It will take a few months to see what the new 15% foreign buyer tax will do to our market. I NEED LISTINGS......Call me now to list, market and SELL your home for top dollar. Inventory is very low in certain coveted areas and I have many buyers looking for your exact home. Certain floor plans and buildings will sell fast, call for details.
MLS® search all areas
Looking for a new and newer Vancouver condo?
One Burrard Place.
From Studio 451 sf to Two Bedroom + Den 1588 sf. Skyfront at Burrard Place will forever change the Vancouver skyline
Skyfront is a rare opportunity to own in one of the last skyscraper locations in Downtown Vancouver. Situated on the crest of Burrard Street, Skyfront will be the third tallest building downtown, keeping company with Vancouver's other super-elite towers, Shangri-La and Shaw Tower.
- 60-storey residential tower
- Expansive views
- Stunning high-end interiors
- Over 20,000 SF of world class amenities
• One of the last true skyscraper locations downtown
The 60-storey tower will be the third tallest building in the city behind the Shangri-La Hotel and Trump Tower
Both residential buildings and the Toyota dealership will be LEED Gold certified.
The Burrard Gateway site stretches north from Drake Street along both Burrard and Hornby Streets, with 225 feet of frontage on Burrard and 350 along Hornby.The Bing Thom-designed 13-storey office building and Toyota showroom will feature a prominent curved glass facade facing Burrard Street.Onsite amenities will include a public plaza with a cafe, public art installations and a vertical water display.
In September 2012 "The Westerly" was launched in Kitsilano on W Broadway near Alma. Completion March 2014. The 24 one and two bedroom condos range in price from $330,000 to $585,000. Contact me for details. Other Kitsilano pre-sale suites are at Bayswater at 2468 Bayswater Street and at Kitswest at 2858 W 4th Ave.
Contact me if you like to receive further information about new and newer properties.
As a leading Vancouver Realtor®, I am a Vancouver condo, Penthouse and townhome specialist. I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. I am also a Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in luxury view and waterfront properties in West and North Vancouver and in Vancouver. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients.
Are you looking for Superior results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal. Top Downtown Vancouver Realtor.
Holly Wood cell: 604-561-9699
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- Penthouse JEWEL on top of the World at the Residences at Hotel Georgia
#4801-667 Howe St.
- 6800sqft Unfinished Penthouse, the CROWNING JEWEL of the Hotel Georgia Private Residences. Bring your design team, colour palettes and dreams and live on top of the World with a 360 degree wrap around breath taking VIEW of Vancouver.
- Shangrila Estate home in the sky
- 3 bedroom 4 bath 4470 sqft, 2 levels, TRES LUX....
- #4401-1128 W.Georgia St.
- 3 bedroom, 4 bath, 3372sqf sqft, at the Shangrila in downtown Vancouver. 2 level luxurious estate style living,11ft ceilings with sweeping breathtaking ocean, mountain and city forever views and only the finest finishings to be expected. Boffi cabinetry, Miele & subzero appliances,automated shades and geothermal heating.
2 bed and den, 2 bath, 1473 sqft house style condo.North Vancouver large terrace patio, near Parkgate mall.
- #1000 Bowron Crt
- 2 bedroom and den, 2 bath condo. Perfect for House downsizers or families with dogs, all one level, large outdoor patio/deck, recent renovations include Kitchen, surround sound speakers and more. Feels like a house. Walking distance to all amenities, parks, golf, 1 parking. Pets allowed.
- Jameson House 2 bed, 2 bath, North facing Coal Harbour Views
- #2805-838 W.Hastings St.
- 2 bed, 2 bath 1027 sqft. Pure Luxury Living, Gorgeous North Facing Coal Harbour Marina and Mountain views. Fantastic rental income, auto valet, steps to the seawall, shopping and Convention center, financial district, Seabus, Skytrain.