MARKETING PLAN - TO GET THE BEST PRICE IN THE SHORTEST TIME.
My knowledge and experience are to your benefit:
1. With your permission, your property will be priced realistically for the current market creating immediate interest. I do not “buy” listings by giving an inflated estimate of the approximate market value.
2. I know the market well which enables me to give you an accurate assessment of your property's market value and to negotiate the best possible selling price for your property.
3. If staging and cleaning of your property are required, I will make the arrangements for you if you so wish to get the maximum selling price for your property. Payment to the outside companies is the seller's expense.
4. Your property will be listed on MLS with the maximum 10 professional quality photographs to reach the maximum number of suitable Buyers and Buyer's Realtors.
5. I have four websites. Your property will be listed on my to your property applicable websites with a virtual tour and photographs as well as on other popular websites for maximum exposure. My websites are
6. On listing your property a picture email announcing the new listing will be sent to my own Buyers who are looking to purchase a property like yours and to the many Realtors in my database since Realtors are the best source of qualified Buyers.
7. On receipt of your listing my office immediately emails the 100+ Realtors of RE/MAX Select with information about your property.
8. My four web sites are placed high in the search engines and in the pay-per-click section – one of the reasons that many local Buyers and long-distance Buyers and Realtors contact me which enables me to direct them to your property. Craig Proctor claims that only 3% of sales are to Buyers acting on an advertisement of a particular property while 18% of sales are to Buyers who acted on another property’s ad.
9. I have sold real estate since 1991 and have been a broker/owner for 8 years. I am known as an excellent negotiator and specialize in luxury homes and investment properties. I have many local and international repeat clients - the testimonials of some are under "Testimonials" on www.christinelouw.com and www.vancouver-condos.net Knowing the local sales data, I can negotiate the best possible price for you.
10. If your property is located in one of the areas where I email monthly newsletters, your property will be advertized in the newsletter.
11. RE/MAX has a large referral network which provides extra Buyers.
12. Out of area Buyers prefer to contact a Realtor who is with an internationally known company like RE/MAX. According to Craig Proctor 40% of sales are to Buyers who acted because of firm name recognition or because they are a Realtor’s contact.
13. I will arrange Realtor and public open houses.
14. All individual showings will be attended by me and not by an assistant/junior Realtor who is not familiar with your property and does not have the same degree of negotiation skills. If I am on holiday or ill, another qualified Realtor will look after your interests and offer the same service you are used to receive from me.
15. I am available for showings 7 days a week except for Fridays and Saturdays after 5PM.
16. I will take calls up till 10PM since many Buyers and Realtors only have time to phone later in the day; communication time is not limited to 9AM - 7PM on certain days.
17. All phone calls and email requests are answered within a short time period so no Buyers are lost for your property.
18. I qualify Buyers carefully to minimize the chance that an accepted offer collapses.
19. You will receive frequent feedback as to the progress with the marketing/selling of your property. You will communicate with me personally at all times, not with an assistant.
20. Once we have an offer in writing on your property I will negotiate on your behalf in accordance with your instructions after we have assessed and discussed all options in order to obtain the best possible selling price for you.
21. I will provide to the buyer's realtor documents required in terms of the contract and do whatever is required to facilitate subject removal.
22. I will follow up till the date of possession and provide access on the possession date.
Links to useful articles on the website of the BCREA - British Columbia Real Estate Association: